Source: https://unsplash.com/photos/u3EEH6G8ClI It’s widely known that military weddings are special and different than traditional weddings in many ways. Everyone who has had an opportunity to attend a military wedding certainly wasn’t left indifferent. If you’re engaged and are planning to marry someone who is […]
This author has yet to write their bio.Meanwhile lets just say that we are proud Matthew contributed a whooping 193 entries.
Entries by Matthew
Junior prom is coming on April 8th this year. Look your best with a tuxedo or suit from Vittorio’s. We have special savings set up for all Brighton students attending this year. We’ve got all the latest styles including slim fit options that will help you look great. Save $30 Off Any Full Rental Package […]
Hours & Contact
1900 East Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14622
Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm
Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 pm – 4 pm
A Little About Us
For over 40 years, Vittorio Menswear & Tuxedo has been helping Rochester look good one tuxedo at a time. Founded in 1972 by Vittorio Barbagallo, this business has been a family-owned tradition for generations.
After Vittorio’s retirement, the tradition of style and customer service was passed to Matthew and Jennifer McDermott who have continued to grow and develop this business for future generations of prom-goers, grooms and anyone needing just the right look for their special occasion.
From the blog
- A Teenager’s Guide To Safely Surviving Prom
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for The Modern Man
- Beyond the Tux: Tips to Polish Your Event-Ready Look
- Military Weddings: The Rules and Etiquette You Should Know
- Grooms, Here Are 5 Proactive Steps You Can Take to Prep Yourself for Your Wedding
- Real Men Take Care of Their Skin: Best Products on the Market
- How to Find Inner Peace and Break Free of Stress Before Your Big Day
- How to Make an Outdoor Winter Wedding Wardrobe Work
- UPS Drop Off in Rochester, NY
- UPS Drop Off in Irondequoit, NY