Look Your Best for Work, the Weekend or any Special Event
Vittorio’s offers great selection in menswear and accessories for your favorite guy (even if that guy is you).
From year round classics to summer options in tropical fabrics, we carefully select suits and accessories to offer our customers a surprising value for their dollar.
At big-box stores or on-line it can be a challenge to find a knowledgeable person to help. We pride ourselves on offering personalized attention and include free expert alterations on every item you buy. Right here in Rochester.
Hours & Contact
1900 East Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14622
Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm
Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 pm – 4 pm
A Little About Us
For over 40 years, Vittorio Menswear & Tuxedo has been helping Rochester look good one tuxedo at a time. Founded in 1972 by Vittorio Barbagallo, this business has been a family-owned tradition for generations.
After Vittorio’s retirement, the tradition of style and customer service was passed to Matthew and Jennifer McDermott who have continued to grow and develop this business for future generations of prom-goers, grooms and anyone needing just the right look for their special occasion.
From the blog
- A Teenager’s Guide To Safely Surviving Prom
- Must-Have Fashion Accessories for The Modern Man
- Beyond the Tux: Tips to Polish Your Event-Ready Look
- Military Weddings: The Rules and Etiquette You Should Know
- Grooms, Here Are 5 Proactive Steps You Can Take to Prep Yourself for Your Wedding
- Real Men Take Care of Their Skin: Best Products on the Market
- How to Find Inner Peace and Break Free of Stress Before Your Big Day
- How to Make an Outdoor Winter Wedding Wardrobe Work
- UPS Drop Off in Rochester, NY
- UPS Drop Off in Irondequoit, NY