Do you need your suit tailored?
Ensure that your clothing looks amazing and fits you perfectly, with clothing repair and alteration services for men or women from Vittorio Irondequoit & Webster Tailors, in Rochester, NY.
Breathe New Life Into Old Favorites
Do you have a favorite dress or jacket that just sits in the back of your closet? Vittorio Custom Tailors has you covered. When you need clothing repairs, trust our professional tailor to fix them for you. From missing buttons to broken zippers, our experts provide excellent clothing repair services that make your clothes look like new again.
Tailor & Alteration Services
Did you find a great deal on the perfect outfit at another store? When you buy an item that just doesn’t fit quite right, let our experienced tailor provide you with alteration services. From small hems to more extensive projects, we alter anything you need. Professional measurements are performed on location to ensure a perfect fit.
- Clothing Alterations for Men or Women
- Bridesmaid Dress Alterations
- Zipper Repairs or Zipper Replacement
- Seam Repair
- Sew Patches on Uniforms for Military, Law Enforcement or Others
- Suit Fitting
- Hem or Shorten Pants
- Hem or Shorten Skirts or Dresses
- Take Pants In, Let Pants Out
- Tear Patching & Repair
Dry Cleaning & Laundering:
- Suits & Sport Coats
- Pants & Skirts
- Shirt Laundry
Hours & Contact
1900 East Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14622
Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm
Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 pm – 4 pm
A Little About Us
For over 40 years, Vittorio Menswear & Tuxedo has been helping Rochester look good one tuxedo at a time. Founded in 1972 by Vittorio Barbagallo, this business has been a family-owned tradition for generations.
After Vittorio’s retirement, the tradition of style and customer service was passed to Matthew and Jennifer McDermott who have continued to grow and develop this business for future generations of prom-goers, grooms and anyone needing just the right look for their special occasion.
From the blog
- Beyond the Tux: Tips to Polish Your Event-Ready Look
- Military Weddings: The Rules and Etiquette You Should Know
- Grooms, Here Are 5 Proactive Steps You Can Take to Prep Yourself for Your Wedding
- Real Men Take Care of Their Skin: Best Products on the Market
- How to Find Inner Peace and Break Free of Stress Before Your Big Day
- How to Make an Outdoor Winter Wedding Wardrobe Work
- UPS Drop Off in Rochester, NY
- UPS Drop Off in Irondequoit, NY
- Tuxedo Specials for Brighton Junior Prom
- Winter Accessories for Your Designer Suit