No matter how you plan it, weddings are a big deal and you need to look your best! On this one day, all eyes will be on your bride and you’ll be standing right next to her. You better look the part.
Whatever your style, from classic formal to a fabulous slim fit suit, we’ve got you covered. We’ll have your wedding party looking their James Bond best in no time. In fact, Vittorios has been helping Rochester look great for over 40 years.
We provide a locally-owned alternative to the big box stores – we’ll match any dress color from any local or national retailer and have a Nationwide Fitting Network for your out of town guests.
We’d be absolutely honored if our tuxes or suits were invited to your wedding!
Hours & Contact
1900 East Ridge Road
Rochester, NY 14622
Mon-Fri 10 am – 8 pm
Sat 10 am – 6 pm
Sun 12 pm – 4 pm
A Little About Us
For over 40 years, Vittorio Menswear & Tuxedo has been helping Rochester look good one tuxedo at a time. Founded in 1972 by Vittorio Barbagallo, this business has been a family-owned tradition for generations.
After Vittorio’s retirement, the tradition of style and customer service was passed to Matthew and Jennifer McDermott who have continued to grow and develop this business for future generations of prom-goers, grooms and anyone needing just the right look for their special occasion.
From the blog
- Beyond the Tux: Tips to Polish Your Event-Ready Look
- Military Weddings: The Rules and Etiquette You Should Know
- Grooms, Here Are 5 Proactive Steps You Can Take to Prep Yourself for Your Wedding
- Real Men Take Care of Their Skin: Best Products on the Market
- How to Find Inner Peace and Break Free of Stress Before Your Big Day
- How to Make an Outdoor Winter Wedding Wardrobe Work
- UPS Drop Off in Rochester, NY
- UPS Drop Off in Irondequoit, NY
- Tuxedo Specials for Brighton Junior Prom
- Winter Accessories for Your Designer Suit